#GirlBoss - An Inspiration!
Sophia Amoruso’s inspiring book, #GirlBoss, has pretty much started a revolution for women who crave more happiness and freedom when it comes to their professional lives. Whether you’re climbing your way to the top in the corporate world or paving your own path with your own successful business ideas, the word “GIRLBOSS” means something to you. Sophia’s story is one of many that prove no matter what, you CAN MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.
What does it take to become a successful #GirlBoss?
1. Be self motivated: Don’t depend on others to do the work for you and if you want something, you should put in the effort and work to get it by yourself.
2. Take risks: You know you won’t succeed and grow if you don’t challenge yourself and explore outside of your comfort zone.
3. Take care of yourself: You know in order to feel and perform best, you have to take care of your mind, body and soul.
4. Celebrate your win: You know it takes baby steps and patience to get where you want to be. You celebrate along the way, the big & the small win because you know that's what life is all about.
5. Be kind: Give out positive energy into the world and as a result, you will get it back.
6. Be passionate: You are obsessed with every single step you take to perfect your craft.
7. Be confident: Don’t let negativity or haters affect you and your mental peace. You know what you have to offer and you know the possibilities are endless.
8. You are strong: You can push back when you need to and when you are ready to defend your ideas.
9. Inspires others: Believe in yourself and others. Confidence is key. You know the possibilities of what we all can achieve.
10. Be genuine. You dynamic, determined and resilient while staying true to yourself.